こんばんは。。。。
あまり時間がないのでこのブログ短いです。
すみませええええん。
意味がなく日本語で書いている。。。まあ。。うん。。
とにかく、今日町に行ったり、ブラブラしてしました。
相変わらず ちょっと つまらなかったけど、大丈夫。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
お!さっき Stella Im Hultberg
というアーチストを見つけちゃった。

シンプルで美しいからスタイルがとても好きだ。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
新しいURLを変えることしました。
おすすめは?
いいアイデアを考えたら教えてください。。。
commentかformspringでおくってください。
終わり。
// ケーリ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TRANSLATION?
Good evening. . . .
This blog is short because there is not much time.
Sorrrrryyyyyy.
For no reason i'm writing in Japanese. . . Well. . Yeah. .
Anyway, I went to the city today and bummed around.
It was a little boring but, it was okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh! I just discovered this artist called Stella Im Hultberg.
I really like the simple and beautiful style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to change to a new URL. .
Recommendations?
If you think of a good idea, please tell me. . .
Please send it in or comment formspring.
End.
/ / Carrie
P.S might try Korean for the next blog
あまり時間がないのでこのブログ短いです。
すみませええええん。
意味がなく日本語で書いている。。。まあ。。うん。。
とにかく、今日町に行ったり、ブラブラしてしました。
相変わらず ちょっと つまらなかったけど、大丈夫。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
お!さっき Stella Im Hultberg
というアーチストを見つけちゃった。

シンプルで美しいからスタイルがとても好きだ。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
新しいURLを変えることしました。
おすすめは?
いいアイデアを考えたら教えてください。。。
commentかformspringでおくってください。
終わり。
// ケーリ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TRANSLATION?
Good evening. . . .
This blog is short because there is not much time.
Sorrrrryyyyyy.
For no reason i'm writing in Japanese. . . Well. . Yeah. .
Anyway, I went to the city today and bummed around.
It was a little boring but, it was okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh! I just discovered this artist called Stella Im Hultberg.
I really like the simple and beautiful style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to change to a new URL. .
Recommendations?
If you think of a good idea, please tell me. . .
Please send it in or comment formspring.
End.
/ / Carrie
P.S might try Korean for the next blog
でもURL変更したらFollowersなくなっちゃうよ!
ReplyDeleteOh really?! oh...better not change it then. ><
ReplyDelete